Health safety and environment policy
Safety is the first most important condition in our civil works and projects. Therefore, Al-Bayraq Co. is committed to the safety of its employees and the safety of site environment.
Al-Bayraq Co. provides a system and strategy that enables EMPLOYER Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and business objectives to be achieved via successfully performing the Project work in compliance with EMPLOYER HSE requirements and the legal requirements of Republic of Iraq. It also disciplined framework for management aspects of Health, Safety and Environment for the Project.
Quality control system
Our objectives in this respect:
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents;
- Meet specified contractor requirements and ensure continuous clients satisfaction;
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our HSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding HSE performance;
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful HSE programs and initiatives.
CONTRACTOR’s Environmental Policy and the EMPLOYER’s / Iraqi Ministry of Oil HSE Policies provide a framework for setting Project Environmental objectives.
CONTRACTOR’s Project Management shall ensure that all relevant parties, including Sub-contractors, are provided with a copy of the Environmental Policy statement and the policy shall be displayed prominently in locations on the Project site. The contents and requirements of the policy shall be communicated to all Project personnel during the Site HSE Induction, training sessions, and toolbox meeting as appropriate.
New revisions shall be distributed similarly and changes shall be communicated accordingly.